Our goal is to provide easy entry to Internet resources that can be used in support of statistics education and applications. The site includes the following:
- interactive statistics tutorials
- applets for classroom demonstrations
- answers to questions
- a jump-off point for connecting to other resources for statistics on the Internet
Instructors will be able to utilize WISE in conjunction with their classes:
- to supplement their text assignments
- to provide common examples and practice problems, where students can receive immediate feedback
- to provide interactive demonstrations
Instructors can ask students to use WISE resources to supplement the textbook and classroom, or they can assign particular topics and questions for the students as homework.
Comments and Suggestions
We welcome comments and contributions to this web site. If you have any suggestions for improvements, or know of material that should be included on this site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Claremont Graduate University
123 E. Eighth St.
Claremont, California 91711
Last revised: December 13, 2014